Sunday, June 27, 2010

Annual Audit
-----------------------

Folks,

I've been sending you innumerable emails, my own creations as well as forwards, during the past year.
I do get only positive feed back, from a few asking to keep on sending as those are marvelous etc..
Since I don't get any negative feed back, I keep you in my mailing list and force my readings on you..
But if any of the emails I send is distasteful to anyone of you, let me know about it so that I can take you off my list or try to subject myself for improvement.
At any rate, believe it was unintentional, sent in a haste without proper judicious review due to time constraints, generated or digested in a spirit and with an outlook on life alien to yours or was educational and informative, though unpleasant.
And oftentimes, the face of truth is deformed.
I for one believe that human body as well as sex are subjects that need to be discussed without shame or self- humiliation, though. If sculpture and painting can thrive on naked human body, thought process, by all means, could and should.
Man is the only animal that has an aversion to his own body.
Hypocrisy! See thyself in the mirror once in a while...

A few messages were marked for targets with a view to bring out the
best in them.


If for any reason, you feel uneasy but are reluctant to tell me to take you off my list, the other option is to change your email address and please be aware that you can make any number of ids in the G Mail for free.
And let me reiterate that you have every right to disagree with me.

So let us agree to disagree and learn to live with the notion that each has a right to his convictions, ideologies and faith. Belief system vary from place to place, from person to person and from age to age.
Co-existence is the in-thing.
To have faith in something is far better than having faith in nothing...


Looking forward to hearing from you,
regards,
prof. dr. alex abraham odikandathil
odikandathil@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment