Saturday, December 4, 2010

Guide Holy Light!


Dancing With God


When I meditated on the word Guidance,
I kept seeing 'dance' at the end of the word.
I realized that doing God's will is a lot like dancing.
When two people try to lead, nothing becomes right.
The movement doesn't merge with the music,
and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky.
When one person realizes it and lets the other lead,
both bodies begin to ebb and flow with the music.
One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge on the back
or by drawing lightly in one direction or another.
It's as if two blends in one body, moving beautifully.
The dance takes surrender, smile and willingness,
and needs care and love from one person
and gentle guidance and skill from the other.
My eyes went back to the word Guidance.
When I saw 'G', I thought of God, followed by 'u' and 'i'.
Hey, 'God', 'u' and 'i' dance.
That is, God, you, and I dance.
As I lowered my head, I felt as willing to trust
so that I would get guidance in my life.
Once again, I was willing to let God lead.

My prayer for you today is that God's blessings
and mercy are upon you today and everyday.
May you abide in God, as God abide in you.
Dance together with God, trusting God will lead
and guide you through each season in your life.

God has done so many things for you,
May share this message with others.
No cost but rewards wait...
And I Hope You Dance!


HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY


Enjoy the rest of your week-end,

love,

Prof. Dr. Alex Abraham Odikandathil


No comments:

Post a Comment