Saturday, June 23, 2012

Justice grieves...

I speak out on behalf of Tariq Aziz, a 16-year-old in Pakistan who was killed simply because he wanted to document the drone strikes. I speak out on behalf of Abdulrahman Al-Awlaki, a 16-year-old born in Denver, killed in Yemen just because his father was someone America didn't like. I speak out on behalf of the Constitution and the Rule of Law... 
Excuse me, Mr. Obama, past the first death anniversary of Osama Bin Laden, will you speak out about the innocents killed by the United States in the drone strikes? What about the hundreds of innocent people who were killed with drone strikes in the Philippines, in Yemen, in Somalia, in Pakistan? I speak out on behalf of those innocent victims. They deserve an apology from you, Mr. President. How many people are you willing to sacrifice? Why are you lying to the world and not saying how many innocents have been killed? Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment