Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 1 of Maramon Convention: Feb. 9th of Year 2014 A.D.

..............................
"What’s the point of it all?” 

“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me the meaning of life? 
Isn’t that a little too stereotypical?” 

“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted. 

I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”

“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”

“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”

“Just me? What about everyone else?”

“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”

You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”

“All you. Different forms and shapes of you.”

“Wait. I’m everyone!?”

“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.

“I’m every human being who ever lived?”

“Or who will ever live, yes.”

“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”

“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.

“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.

“And you’re the millions he killed.”

“I’m Jesus?”

“And you’re everyone who followed him.”

You fell silent.

“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, what you experienced.”

You thought for a long time.

“Why?” You asked me. “Why do you do all this?”

“Because someday, you will be like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”

“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”

“No, not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all times, you will have grown enough to be born.”

“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”

“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on.
Here, I send you on your way".

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment