Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kakkanadan passed away.. obituaries in Manorama...

When I read Kakkanadan's works one after another while in the department in the early 80's my colleagues used to tease, asking me if I was researching in Kakkanadan.

In a way, I was: Babelinte(?) theerathu njangal irunnu, Orothaye orthappol njangal karanju... I was charmed with his style and ease of writing...

I just loved him; nay, love him. My heartfelt condolences! The gap he left in Malayalam is difficult to fill-
Prof. Dr. Alex Abraham Odikandathil
Alex Abraham, Chengannur, 19Oct'11 11:05:00

I have met kakkanadan with his family at the Bahrain airport just an year back.From his conversion with me, I learnt that, he is a good social human being with out any sort of artificiality. May his soul rest in peace.
C P Rajendran, Oman., 19Oct'11 10:57:10

Malayalathinu nashttam......
nijilvaidehi, Calicut, 19Oct'11 10:56:15

great personalty ..and simple life..my hearty condolence..
rajeev, dubai, 19Oct'11 10:56:08

One of our Our great and Excellent novelist and good human being. Its a huge loss all malayalees
Sreekumar, Kollam, 19Oct'11 10:52:18

Malayala sahithyathil aadhunikathakku thudakkamitta sahityakaran. My hearty Condolence.
Rakesh Thambiath, Saudi Arabia, 19Oct'11 10:49:57

No comments:

Post a Comment