Friday, June 26, 2015

Image(s).

Scenario: 
Two firemen go into a forest to put out a not-so-big fire. When they emerge after finishing the work, the face of one is smeared in black while the other's face is quite clean.
*********************************************************************************
Question: Which of the two will wash his face in the nearby stream?
Answer: The question is silly; the one with the dirty face, of course.
Correction: No, the man with the clean face!
*********************************************************************************
Analysis:The man with the dirty face will assume that he looks like the other with the clean face, not requiring a wash. The man with the clean face thinks vice- versa making him wash his face well to remove the grime.
Here, I keep washing my face for no reason, why you see that I'm not so active in the cyber-space as I used to. Will come back soon. Thanks.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello weight- watchers,here is an exciting weight reduction technique. My own regimen! I myself tried it and, to my surprise, it did elastically contract my mass/ weight. The plan is quite simple and cost-effective. Try it and pay only if it works for you.
Step No.1: Invite a cold or better yet, a flu into your rotational life cycle. You can do so by invoking your deity, taking a good bath, standing in the rain, inhaling some smoke or listening to somebody's non-stop curse. But you are free to do it per your instinct as each human is a specimen and has different options. The function of the cold/ flu is to induce less or no hunger in your brain-cells. Alert- don't take any medication. Let it cure by itself for it WILL in 3-4 days.
Witnessing: in my case I lost 6 lbs. in the last 4 days. Isn't it fantastic?
Step No.2: Repeat performance: once in two weeks. Arithmetically, I'll lose 12 pounds in a month and believe me, I'll be vaporized in less than 20 months. I guarantee that any one of you can reach the said state before that time period, following my regimen.
Now try. Don't think it's free because there are no medications involved. It is patented. You can start singing forthwith, "I'll fly away, oh glory, I'll fly away.."
And, you obese, pay me only if you are fully satisfied, but definitely before flying away. Good Luck!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

രാജ്യത്തെ എം.പിമാര്‍ക്ക് ആറ് രൂപയ്ക്ക് മസാലദോശയും 20 രൂപയ്ക്ക് മട്ടണ്‍കറിയും മറ്റും കഴിക്കാന്‍ സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ സബ്‌സിഡി നല്‍കിയത് 60 കോടിയിലധികം രൂപ http://www.evartha.in/2015/06/24/234511-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment