Monday, February 14, 2011

Trust/ Faith


It is a matter of faith and trust- two most important things in life!
Read the story to know whether you should hold the hand or if your hand should be held.

A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared.
So he told his little daughter:
"Sweetheart, please hold my hands so that you don't fall into the river".
The little girl said, "No, Dad. You hold my hand."
"What's the difference?", asked the puzzled father.
"There's a big difference", replied the little girl.

"If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go.
But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond.
So hold the hand of the person who loves you rather than expecting them to hold yours...
Brief, but carry a lot of feelings and wisdom.

Enjoy the rest of your week-end.

Love,

Prof. Alex Abraham Odikandathil Ph.D.


**************************************************************************************************************************
Bonhomie, Luv Ya, Peace!

Feel free to visit my web site at http://www.alexodikandathil.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment